Make Offer - Miscellaneous parts for grabs

cuzIcan

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey all!

Just bought a new home and need to get rid of the things I know I have no use for. Asking for reasonable offers for whats pictured. I have 2 Pamco E-Advance units, the one to the left of the picture is brand new and has never been installed. The one next to it was partially installed, then removed. Seat and drag bars are in great shape. The carbs are BS34's that came off a running XS. Tore them down to clean. The brake also works perfectly (right side) and has sat in a box for a little while now. Tanks are good, both could use new paint. Stator was removed from the same bike the carbs came from. NOT cut in any way. Helmet is brand new, size large. Bought it and thought it looked dumb. Lol.

Please feel free to PM me, or call/text: (518) 951-4501! I have no problem shipping to anyone, anywhere.

FYI. I would make trades for a decent set of BS38's, 05-newer GSXR front end, and a set of XS mags. Thanks!

Attachments

• image1(2).jpg
    image1(2).jpg
    278 KB · Views: 240
  • image2(2).jpg
    image2(2).jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 208
  • image3(1).jpg
    image3(1).jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 198
  • image4(1).jpg
    image4(1).jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 225
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 176
  • image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 153
1 Pamco is sold. As of right now everything else is still available. Shoot me any offers! Would rather not have another box to move! Lol

Both Pamco units are gone, as well as the carbs. Everything else still up for grabs. ANy offers are accepted! WOuld rather not pack this stuff up. or toss!

How much for the sporty tank if its still up for grabs? How it kook inside? And what mags are you looking for?

Posted via Mobile

Sorry for being MIA! Everything I had was sold. Moved into a new home and decided to take the summer off to ride.

Back