Mr. Lucky's / Paughco Frame

I'll take extra freebies any day. If you don't want it... cut it off.

I could get into that old argument about buying weld-on hardtails and sporty tanks and the idea that you're "making it your own", but people get really pissy when I say that for some reason... :shrug:

I'm with ya. That's why God invented grinders. :D Unfortunately for me, my wife has decided that she wants a Sporty tank. I guess I just have to buy another one of these frames down the road and build the bike in my head instead...

Kent

I'll take extra freebies any day. If you don't want it... cut it off.

I could get into that old argument about buying weld-on hardtails and sporty tanks and the idea that you're "making it your own", but people get really pissy when I say that for some reason... :shrug:
Ouch! You hurt my feeling! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!... asshat.

Yeah, only one feeling left. Been married a long time, ya know? Of course I got a sense of humor! Thats how I put up with you! Hey, if I get a Sportster, should I put my xs tank on it? Isn't it past your bedtime?

You should definitely put the XS tank on it! Fuck conforming to the New-Harley-Attire wearing, bolt-on-billet sporting new generation of HD riders! They'd laugh at you for having a Sportster anyway... don't you know that's a chick's scoot?

It's Friday stupid. Moms tolt me I could say up 'til midnite. Besides, she ain't the boss of my Command Center.

Teebs; you have a weld on hard tail with a sporty tank? Cool let's see it, I love them! Besides we have never seen your stuff.

I don't show my stuff to just anyone...

Yup... my last project:
0841_1_lg.jpg

Back