My Build Thread.

Thanks Guys!
I got out here last night and this afternoon while mom was on the phone and while she took a nap:wink2:
I had to go buy some more blue as I couldn't find that damn little blue tube.
I know it's here some where
$5 for 1/5 oz That just seems wrong somehow!:confused: rant over

Yes Sir I am.
But there is some good about having a shop some where besides home.
"Honey! I'm going to the shop and work on the bike . I'll see You later"
Well that = not having to answer 20 questions about what I'm working on
and hearing about what someone is doing on the TV. :laugh:
which all in all is all right!

I assume you are talking about blue Loctite? I always snatch those little sampler tubes of Loctite that come with new machinery. I've got about 20 of the little buggers now in purple, blue and red.

Looking really good Carbon - its going to be a very nice bike when its finished - some good attention to detail! :)

Shotgun joe - it looks like a magnetic amber flashing beacon that plugs into your cigarette lighter :)

Thanks alot Guys!
plane_ben, Yes blue Loctite. I wish I had that many bottles.
this is the first time I heard about purple.

shotgunjoe, Paul is spot on!

Maxx650, I guess I cheated. At the shop I used to part time at they have a machine that twist steel and aluminum pickets for hand rails. I used that to twist my steel.
No heat required, They come out the same every time.

I've been busy this morning.
all the brake stuff is painted.
I used high temp caliper paint. Red
brembo gold is now brembo red :laugh:
full

don't mind the finger print :doh:
full

I agree on havin a shop not at home... forces a better work ethic and gets you more ''away''

looking good. should be an interesting look with all the red

I will have to agree with you on the work ethic.:thumbsup: I'm forced to plan out what I'm doing with the little time I have at the shop. Nice Brembo red there Carbon.

Carbon you out there painting in the treehouse again :D Looks good man, bike is coming together beautifully it won't be long now to see another one road worthy :thumbsup:

Back