My name is Oxblood and this is my build!

Dude! What are you doing to your photos? They look great! I'm glad you're not using that square fender. Loving the DB hardtail as well.

I hear a lot of good things about the Everlast stuff.. When I have some cash that I can throw around I'd drop it on a Everlast.

I've heard alot of good about em too so I hope this thing rocks!

Since it's a new day and I don't have argon it's Crappy Cell Phone Fender Mock up pic time!

IMG_20111208_143711.jpg

IMG_20111208_143718.jpg

I rebuilt my electro coagulation machine at work using my Everlast tig and I havta say I'm lovin' it so far! I got spoiled on pulse tigs working for Red Bull Racing and knew I wanted one when I bought my own. This one is doing pretty well by my book.

To keep this on topic here's a quick shot of me making vroom-vroom noises...

387327_10150444952727012_500297011_9013683_2081493306_n.jpg

Quick questions on the last picture, how tall are you, what is the ground clearance, and what are you doing to those previous pictures to antique them?

Sure thing!

Father in law bought it new in 1978. He passed away ~13 years ago and I bought it off my mother in law this year. Bringing it back to it's former glory. Currently has Chevy 350, lockers ect ect.

071711150324.jpg

handsome moto.

Is the axed tank sitting all the way down in the tunnel? I'm on a similar build path and can't decide between an axed or alien tank based on petcock placement.

With your current stance, how much fuel is being sacrificed with the axed petcock being closer to the middle of the tank than its alien counterpart? doesn't look like too much from the profile photos, yeah?

keep up the good work.

Cleaner shots of the sissybar I knocked out before jumping on the bus for vegas... Still need to weld some more and do some metal blending but I like the lines. I don't have a tube bender and my oxy set up is out of commission until I get the regulators rebuilt so my buddy Tyler and I did this with all cold, brute force bends using breaker bars and a vice on 1/2 round stock. Tyler says he knows a cheap chrome guy so when it's done I'm sending it out for some bling

407178_10150463479732012_500297011_9112639_591100149_n.jpg

I'm trying to decide if it needs more going on in the upper area. Thinking some flourish of some sort or maybe more round circles. I'm trying to keep a fairly round look on the whole bike with the David Bird looped tail ect.

Last edited:
There is no EDR for 2012, they usually skip a year. The DB tail looks great!

Yeah I realized that a while back so the plan is to take this and the ironhead to Born Free 4 instead. I'll only have the chance to go to one event this year so I have to plan accordingly.

Hahha dude watch out for overpasses with that sissy bar!

Looks good, I preferred the first design, but you're hammering out a slick little frisco chop.

Back