New motor build

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
Here is one of the motors I just finished testing that has the pistons that everyone is asking about. Motor has 1mm over pistons all new seals and gaskets and head was completely taken apart and new seals and valves lapped in motor runs strong and has great throttle response and thanks to some of you guys for selling me some parts I needed.
Thanks DIRTDOG for the carbs
IF VIDEO DOESN'T show email me at DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.COM and I will send it to you.

Wham-Bam, thank you Yam! It's great to have a budget source of pistons, thanx for proving them.

Tell us about your cylinder work. Are you boring them or sending them out?

Here is one of the motors I just finished testing that has the pistons that everyone is asking about. Motor has 1mm over pistons all new seals and gaskets and head was completely taken apart and new seals and valves lapped in motor runs strong and has great throttle response and thanks to some of you guys for selling me some parts I needed.
Thanks DIRTDOG for the carbs
IF VIDEO DOESN'T show email me at DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.COM and I will send it to you.

Good to hear that I hoped the carbs were ok I had never had fuel in them and thank you
for the pat on the back ( it doesn't happen too offen.) :thumbsup:

I have been building street and race motors since the 70"s and I had a boring setup but I got a buddy who runs a machine shop and is anal HAHA So everything that comes out of his shop is top notch. He builds race motors and years ago I bought him all the cutting tools for cycles and just did a fast go over with him and he has been doing my boring forever. I am going to sell these kits done ready to bolt onto your motor and the first 3 are going to be sold for $300.00 just to get them out there then they will go up to $350.00. All the jugs are blasted bore 1mm over to make sure all the wear is taken out. I have used these pistons before but they were CB750 836 kit and still on the road over a year and the guy is a beast on the bike. This motor is out of my motor program build $950.00 with old motor and you get all new seals/gaskets/Guides/cam chain/pistons 1mm over bore/clutch/and head completely taken apart and valves relaped in. NOW THE BAD NEWS NO CHARGING SYSTEM AND NO ELECTRONICS. This motor is for a member in DELAWARE.
Again BIG THANKS to you guys that got me the parts I needed to test. This is a brotherhood and bikers stick together.

Attachments

• 2013-07-25 07.17.36.jpg
    2013-07-25 07.17.36.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 199
  • 2013-08-16 12.10.20.jpg
    2013-08-16 12.10.20.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 193
  • 2013-08-16 12.10.33.jpg
    2013-08-16 12.10.33.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 213
Back