New to me

Welcome aboard!
On adding pics I'll hit the "attach files" tab at the bottom of the posting screen and then follow the prompts. It should allow you to access whatever pics you have in your files, eventually giving you an option of a thumbnail or full screen.
Now, I may just be lucky but it works for me. Other opinions are encouraged.........

Hello @Frank47
Good to have you aboard.
Please share your experiences and post plenty of pictures.
Enjoy the site too.

Welcome,
On lap top or a desktop, (i have the laptop), Pics have to be resized to be at least 2500 pixels X whatever the other side is, as long as it isn't wider or longer than 2500. The site program will resize the pic to suit its program.

All i do is open a folder then drag and drop into the Post reply area

Just found you guys. 950 mile round trip & 2 SS checks, I’m new owner of 78 street tracker. First carburetor kick starter in more than 50 years, I’ll definitely need help. Thanks for being here. How do I post a picture?

Attachments

• IMG_1016.jpeg
    IMG_1016.jpeg
    323 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1017.jpeg
    IMG_1017.jpeg
    387.7 KB · Views: 67
Welcome aboard!
On adding pics I'll hit the "attach files" tab at the bottom of the posting screen and then follow the prompts. It should allow you to access whatever pics you have in your files, eventually giving you an option of a thumbnail or full screen.
Now, I may just be lucky but it works for me. Other opinions are encouraged.........
Thanks piece of cake.

Nice looking bike!!
Those shocks look like the MikesXS specials.
To call them "shocks" borders on outright dishonesty... :whistle:
Bought a set of them for my bike. Lasted about 20 miles before they went in the trash.

Back