New to xs650-from SDakota

ShermT110

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been checking out your site for a long time and now I have some questions!
I've been on a two wheeled something or another since I was seven years old. That's 40 years ago now, wow, I'm getting old! I live up here in South Dakota where the winters are long and boring. I've got a couple 650's and a million questions. I will find the appropriate forum and start firing away. Thanks for the patience and info.
Sherm

Hi and welcome from England, where the winters here in the north are as equally long and boring! However, an XS650 buils certainly helps out there!!
Get some pics up of your bikes and let us know what your ideas are

Paul

I've heard that it got boring in South Dakota. Sioux Falls and 41st street will cure that for the next month. Welcome from warm and summery N.W. Iowa.

stick some parts back on the frame and go that way, shocks rule hardtails suck on sowdak roads. Welcome to the best MC forum on the net.

Then I had a 78' HD Shovel Pacho rigid frame springer front end. I thought it was a Cadillac compared to the ol' Triumph! It must have weighed at least 150lbs more than the ol' Trumpet smooth lmao!

Welcome. On this forum you just ask here in the garage, no seperate sections for different systems.
Ask and you shall recieve.
Leo

Back