New XS650 Prototype Frame (SUICIDE) from Voodoo Vintage Fabrication

Absolutely! I turn my own neck tubes, so basically... I can fabricate it to fit whatever you're looking for... Most tubes I turn are 48mm x 15mm, which accommodate a variety of neck bearings.

lonewolf01.png

Can you give us a few more specs on both the frames, ie, rake, stretch, up & out for the neck, ride height, stretch in rear, etc.

I'm see they are for sale on http://www.monstercraftsman.com/voodoo-vintage-xs650-suicide-frame-full/

Also for the board trakker is the tank now included?

But would like a few more details.

savage-diagram.gif

A Drawing like this one would probably help.

Thanks for your interest in the XS650 line of frames! Jon (Monstercraftsman.com) and I are working hard to finalize all the specifications and media for the entire Voodoo Vintage line of frames and accessories.

Give us a couple days and we'll have all the specs you need mate!

And yes... You can "special order" your frame with a custom rake, stretch, drop, etc...

Talk to you soon!

Great work, nice lines, I really like this frame. Thinking of selling off my frame with weld on hard tail to pick up one of yours. Damn it's tempting.

Hi Jim!

Haven't had a chance to mess with it yet. I've been TIG'n everything in site for the past few weeks.

I did get the splatter down quite a bit after fine-tuning my wire speed a little. Switched to a new wire and had to adjust my old settings! Also been using anti-splatter, but cleaning up the residue is a drag!

I'll give the argon a shot soon and run a couple cut and pressure tests to see what kind of tensile strength I get. I'll be sure to let you know!

Love the look of the "Suicide" frame. It's nice to see someone get the neck gussets on there correctly too.

Couple questions, whats the "standard" stretch and drop on the "Suicide" frame? Also, what is the rake set at?

I also noticed that on the frame you posted pics of the axle plates are set-up for stock adjusters. Any thought of adding a simple hex coupling nut type adjuster to the axle plates to remove the need for the ugly stock adjusters?

coupling_nut1.jpg

David from Voodoo Vintage is building like mad and Monster is gearing up. Turn around time once we start rolling on this project will be immediately for a standard frame because we will always have everything in stock and will ship it right out to you guys. any type of custom dimensioning (which is fine) will be a one off custom frame so it's going to take 3-4 weeks. We'll make it happen. Hold tight. We'll have everything ready to go out in just a short while. You can always call or email Monstercraftsman too if you have any questions.

p.s. Aussiehard, Saw your work randomly while searching for something else on the net. Amazing stuff. Really talented.

Sorry for the delay boys! Here's the rake, stretch, drop, and GC specifications as requested by Ausiehard. The forks shown are stock 20.5" but under-stock forks can be fabricated to accommodate a less aggressive neck rake.

lone_wolf_plans_01.jpg

You can download a larger version HERE

Hope everyone had a happy holiday!

Sorry for the delay boys! Here's the rake, stretch, drop, and GC specifications as requested by Ausiehard. The forks shown are stock 20.5" but under-stock forks can be fabricated to accommodate a less aggressive neck rake.

Hope everyone had a happy holiday!

So next question............I know I'm annoying:banghead:........when do we see the prototype with tank??

We didn't get any holidays here!:doh:

Ah... The tank! I'm having to tinker with the tanks in between part and frame orders. Jon, the Monstercraftsman, is patiently waiting on a HUGE order. Not to mention his custom frame components for his new turbo charged power plant!!!

I'll throw some pics of the tanks up just as SOON as I have something worth looking at!

So next question............I know I'm annoying:banghead:........when do we see the prototype with tank??

We didn't get any holidays here!:doh:

Sorry I didn't answer you sooner!

The hex nuts that you've shown could easily be welded to our stock axle plates. If you're really handy with a metal disc on a 4-1/2" grinder, you could even cut out a small section between the lower rails and upper struts and weld your hex nut inline with the axle.

The reason we've left it stock is simply because most people use the original equipment and don't really mind the stock adjusters.

Love the look of the "Suicide" frame. It's nice to see someone get the neck gussets on there correctly too.

Couple questions, whats the "standard" stretch and drop on the "Suicide" frame? Also, what is the rake set at?

I also noticed that on the frame you posted pics of the axle plates are set-up for stock adjusters. Any thought of adding a simple hex coupling nut type adjuster to the axle plates to remove the need for the ugly stock adjusters?

coupling_nut1.jpg

Back