• Sr.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Jr.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Jesse

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All im sayin is at least its a chopper and it was built more by hand than the others.... I could say, how do you like my build...... even though I sent all or most out to have done by others?

Senior's build was a joke! Jr's bike was cool, I have always loved the look of copper and aluminum. all around a very cool bike. Jesse's bike wasn't crazy over the top "theme" bike. It was his style and he built it out of a pile of steel. To me thats impressive. My vote goes to Jesse.

Like i said before its all TV HYPE
OCC built a jet ski with fire YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Jr built a plane look alike
Jesse is building a bike to ride
With people who never turned a wrench voting and TV behind it OCC could pull this out and they didn't even try thats the joke on everyone. They do have some good fab guys there and i would be pissed if i was one of them.
BIKE BUILD BIKE BUILD!!!!!!
NO rules so its a joke.

This is just my opinion, but I'm going to weigh-in any way.

First off, Paul Sr. built a steaming pile of shit. That flame throwing turd sandwich on wheels is the most ridiculous monstrosity I have ever seen. It looks insanely uncomfortable to ride, has no real function what so ever, and makes me physically sick to look at it. If I know anyone that votes for that thing I will personally kick them square in the junk because they should not be allowed to reproduce.

Paul Jr's bike was neat looking, but everyone out there completely is completely over the whole theme bike thing. Not that we were really ever that into it. Some of them were kinda cool but lets not get crazy here. The rivet work looked great, as well as the nickel and brass combo, but the smoke thing was way too over the top.

Jessie's bike looked nice but he couldn't see over the fucking handle bars. He was looking to the right and left of the front end to see where he was going. I can appreciate making shit from a chunk of steel but Jesus Christ you don't need to preach about how you are doing it all "by hand" and how you are the only "true handbuilt chopper builder." I think maybe all of the weed, nazi salutes and banging of tattooed slooots has gone to his head.

Will I vote? No. Do I give a shit? Not really. I guess I'm just jealous I didn't get a penis cake..... :shrug:

You are both right on but lets not forget both of them were offered to do the original biker build offs and never stepped up. I was living in Statenisland when LARRY and MIKE both built and they built 70% of the bike them self with there own money because i got to see both builds before they got on TV. Also here no rules the others had to ride sometime 500 miles on bike. Mikes friction bike was only good in dry weather never rode in rain and he rode ass on that bike. Larry was just a mad man and rode the streets of Brooklyn like it was a NASCAR track. Like i said before i seen OCC early bikes and know a dude in Statenisland that has one. LOVES IT RUNS GREAT. Old man should have gone back to his early roots and turned a wrench himself. This was a total smack in the face for his workers and they went for the WOW factor. Its being done in VEGAS and they should be glad its not up to the people there because west coast is hard core choppers. It came from there in the 50's and never left.

I agree with patches. Sr.'s track thingy is crap, and he didn't even put his had on the build. Jr.'s is just another theme build(one of his nicest)and farmed out components.
Jesse's bike isn't his best work, but still more of a true bike build.

pretty much discovery is on all day at my job and after seeing the paul jr/paul sr show for long enough, Im sick of theme bikes. Not that some of them are not cool, but they look too flashy and not rideable. I saw the build off show and I liked jesse james bikes because they look rideable and awesome. I voted for jesse james bike just because i wanted to see something different.

Will I vote? No. Do I give a shit? Not really. I guess I'm just jealous I didn't get a penis cake.....

ROTFLMAO!!
I will say if you put SR.-JR,- and Jessie in a room by themselves, with no other help, and they had to build a bike...........hands down, Jessie would win. But it's apples and oranges, I'm sure the customers love their work, or they wouldn't hire them to do all that theme crap, but with that exhaust coming out of the tank!!?? I wouldn't ride that thing 50 miles. Sr's bike you couldn't ride 5 miles.

Jesse James for sure. He may be full of himself but he does know his shit about bike building. Props Jess:guns:

If you look on the Discovery Channel when he is riding bike Exhaust is blowing into his face. I think he built a bike for Jack wait he died. Well they can lend it out for people to end there life.

Chopcult and now I guess xs650.com is full of this stuff about this build off...

We all know whats what as far as what Sr. built, what Jr. built and Jesse.

I would like to point out as far as Jesse being a 'dick' or his personal stuff.. I think he has a bit of a right to be a dick towards Sr. and Jr. because he sees two ass hats building these retarded looking 'bikes' in an industry that he loves and they are shitting all over. Whoever he is banging, banged or plans too who gives a shit? People seem to forget that shit like that happens everyday, being in the position he is in it happened publicly so who gives a shit?

Jr. is going to win... period.. Not because I want him to, but because the average yee haw does. Its easy for people to be swept into the glamour of the themed bike that Jr. build. The sparkle, the smoke, the copper WOW!!! As far as a P51 'themed' bike goes it has been done to death, nothing original there and has been executed better. This bike is unrideable, and a trailer queen at its best. If this thing was built to ride it would be a ball of flames before the first 50km thanks to that wonder exhaust through the tank. I wouldn't go as far as saying that PJD built this bike either.. they bolted it together. Frame was farmed out, front fork, rear section, wheels..

Jesses' bike was built. The bike was a build dedicated to the choppers of the 60's, 70's. Long front end, frisoced tank. Lots of people said that this is unrideable.. compared too? Sr. bike? PJD bike with exhaust blowing in your face?

There wasn't enough shown of what Jesse actually does to make the bike. They didn't show the build of the springer front end. Jesse learnt from the best of the best and thats why he is one of the best.

where is teebs when we need him?
I hate turtles, and if I had to choose one of the three, I stand behind Jesse.
No, I dont know any of them, and yes, I have watched american chopper. Knowing them would nort sway my vote. If I stood in front of the three of them, I would tell sr to turn a wrench, jr, to go pound sand with his pre-liminary thankyou's on the disc site, and tell jesse, that wwII is long over, and the nazi's lost., But, with that said, The only theme bike I ever liked, was Jesse's coors theme bike.
Jesse may be a dick, but at least he seams honest. The Turtle are a bunch of Granny quaffes.

Back