• Sr.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Jr.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Jesse

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jesse was an idiot during the show. All this "I build it by myself" stuff then brings in a crew because he could not time manage. Then he says in the final he built it by himself. What a piece of it. I liked his bike. I would ride it around town. He said good for a long trip, yeah again he is full if it. I would ride Jr.s around town too. Jr.s would have more chicks looking. so I go with Jr.s. If you go with Jesse's you will gt more attention from grungy old men. Oh and Jr is not a lying idiot like the other guys.

Yea the Christmas bike is garbage. A couple other really stupid theme bikes. It seems the Jr. is getting away from the gaudy stupid builds and has slick theme bikes. Still some dumb stuff but he has a customer to please and does the most with a little bit. For instance he did this one theme bike on a gene analysis tool. He made it look good even though he was supposed to make it look like a beige box. That's tough. Sr. was doing that dumb tank like horsehead thing, so awful.

WHEN he builds an XS you all will shit!

There's the deal; someone needs to issue a challenge to these goobers to build a bike from an XS or similar, having to make pretty much everything along the way. Anybody with a credit card can make a billet aluminum catalog vomit onto a frame.

They wouldn't build a JAP bike even that JESSE owns some it would be too hard to figure out how the other two cylinders work. TWO CAMS???? CAM CHAIN???MORE THAN ONE CARB????TRANS IN MOTOR???? HUH!!!!One a lot of the OCC shows they wreck the JAP bikes. I would love to hit lotto and the first thing i would do is buy one of there theme bikes and take it to Time Square and take a sledge hammer to it and charge $5.00 bucks a hit and give the money to charity. They wrecked a CB 750 that was in a bike show in the 80's and they threw it off a roof i think. SHAME SHAME not TRUE bike builders.Just in it for the corporate money thats it. Show had its run take it off. I would rather watch Storage WARS!!!
MY BIKES are faster than YOURS TURTLES>>>>>>>>>
2nd bike is a friend from SC SEE what you do with a HARLEY FRAME you JAP IT

Attachments

• image001MA27516203-0001.jpg
    image001MA27516203-0001.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 111
  • l.jpg
    l.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 132
  • lCAA2EGPP.jpg
    lCAA2EGPP.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 124