Offering mailorder professional painting service

PetesPonies

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Pete's Ponies ( my restoration business) has been restoring Mustangs and such for over 20 years now. I have done 10-12 bikes over that time as well. I'm offering a painting service to forum members here. I will paint your tank and side covers for $275 or tank , side cover and fenders for $350. This includes return postage. The painting process will be epoxy primer, PPG B/C and Finish Pro C/C. All items will be cut and buffed as well . . helluva deal huh? "Special" paint and bodywork is extra of course, but reasonable. If you are interested, just shoot me a PM or inquire here. We can talk on the phone or via email . . totally transparent. You will be happy. Pete

Pete, I like your prices, and will be needing paint in the future myself! Located in Pasadena? Do you have a shop or working from home? Have any experience with gold leaf? Got any pics you can post up on here of past bikes you've painted?

Gold leaf . . no :) I do have experience with 3 stage paint systems, true metalflake systems etc. I have a 2200 square foot shop on my premises, that is unattached used for my cars and business. I do have a dedicated spray room etc. You are close, you are welcome to come see if you wish.

Pete, Can you do an exact XS1 mint green with the white pinstripes. Tank, sidecovers, headlight brackets and headlight shell?? Its the candy over silver type of finish....
the-oz-slider

You should send me a PM and include a picture of the tank, for condition. If it truly needs only basic prep and then paint, I could do it for considerably less. Thanks

Back