Professional painting service . . .

PetesPonies

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
the warm weather is coming so get your tins painted now. PPG base over epoxy primer followed by Euro type clear. You pick the color most bikes $325. Bodywork and rust repair available as well. Custom colors, 3 stage, flake, pearls , candies . . . . all possible. Send PM.

Why don't you post some pictures HERE? Who wants to search for you on some photo site? It might be more effective than bumping a post with nothing in it. :)

John

My opinion is a bunch of pics online isn't going to show anything. Anything can look good online. Hell look at my bike here if you want to see the paint. Point is . . care about the fact that I have been restoring cars/painting cars and bikes for 30 years.

Last edited:
I've had some responses . . so thanks. Still taking more jobs as its nice to have a bike job to work along with some car restoration work. I need a break sometimes :)

It's been a busy summer with painting and restoration. But now I'm looking for winter jobs. I can paint all your tins or just your tank. What ever you need done. You will have a 1 week turn around, I guarantee it. One color, two colors, single stage, two stage, three stage all done. I use PPG colors. VERY reasonable prices, perfect results. Body work done as well.

Pete - I might not have any immediate work for you, but you and I will have to get together. Among other things, I am retiring in the spring and need to talk to you about my tubbed '85 Mustang GT, and what I'm going to do with it (I have not had time to fool with it in about five or six years). If I keep it, it will need a little body/paint attention.

You do beautiful work, by the way!

TC

I suppose you saw this, but here's that rear fender I made. I also did some mods ( welding ) to the tank. I painted it to be a tribute to a '55 Crown Vic Ford :) Lots of mods on this bike . . too many to mention. It was bought by a collector in Florida.

105016337.jpg

I can always squeeze in a bike paint job. Working on a '67 Firebird Convert at the time, but always looking for bike paints to fill in the gaps.

Shoot me a estimate on this. I should be done mocking it all up in a couple of weeks.
5E8674CA.jpg

need the tank,tail and two side covers done in a bronze color.

Back