ok, wait.... um.... what? "Unusual" XS...

I LIKE IT!! I have always liked the look of 40s 50s American bikes. Id love to see the confusion by all the people who would initially assume its a Harley. The XS650 twin is such a neat and versatile engine. Has the vintage look and sound without the "vintage" problems. I noticed with my mildy modified XS650 that even the die hard Harley guys like the looks where they could care less about a metric inline 4.

anyone that thinks that bike is ugly has no vision. like its been said its a mix between 40's to 60's styles. id change the color, the bars, the huge stock master cylinder, the hideous head light and put fatter forks on it. other that than its a well built bike.

I agree that Annette Funicello had larger headlights but that bike is one of the most balanced custom XS's I have seen to date. I normally don't like bikes that try to be Harley's but this one stands on its own and doesn't really look like a Harley. More like a Euro tourer from the 60's.

Visually, this may be the most interesting custom XS I've seen!

Tom

The one thing that I find disturbing on it is the puckered pigs ass hole tail light........a Lucas would have been more serving........but aside from that, good job. I've oft wondered what a stock 650 may have looked like from back in an imaginary day, aside from the Horex, and this isn't a bad rendition.
Front fender from a Goldwing? It would be nice to know the parts and pieces.

Back