For Sale - Ontario: 1972

nanoonanook

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the time has come to sell. I've been sitting on the project for 2 or 3 years and have started to find interests in other areas so I suppose it is time to sell.

I have attached a couple of pics that I had on my computer - note the descriptions please.

PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO MY GMAIL ACCOUNT if you have any questions etc.

white.andrewd@gmail.com

1972 650 - frame - chopped - hard tail not currently welded on - see mock up pic.
** I do not have the ownership for the 72 frame... but - they are NOT difficult to get in Ontairo - a simple affidavit which can be filled out an any Service Ontairo location and you're good to go (I've done it a number of times for snowmobiles) -- that said, I have a signed Ownership for another 650 if you want to go though restamping the frame...I'm not in to that stuff, but you can do what you want.)

The front end off the 72 was sold to someone doing an authentic rebuild. I have a 1980 front end - not assembled:
Forks - excess tabs removed (extra brake caliper tabs etc) and polished, springs cut down 2", lowering kit - steel pipe (home made)
Top Clamps - cut down and polished (looks great).. still has tabs for spedo and tach...excess tabs gone)
Tapered baring kit installed

21" Avon Speed Master - brand new, never mounted
Polished front wheel hub
2, 21" rims
21" rim spoke kit, tube
disc brake, caliper and lever etc.

18" Avon Safety Mileage MkII - brand new, never mounted
Polished rear drum
18" rear Akront rim

Low Brow 'Wassell' P-Nut tank - brand new
Gas Cap for Wassell tank - brand new
Rear Fender (trailer fender)
Front
I also have the original side panels and a variety of parts from the chop

Carbs: Are off an 'newer' model 650, don't know the year, have been totally cleaned and rebuilt - jetted for open exhaust

Also have the original 72 carbs- they are not been cleaned.

Not related, I have a sportster tank with a small dent in the side - else, it's in great shape.

That all said, I'm sure I'm forgetting some items. Please email me with all questions as I don't have XS650.com on my cell phone and I don't use my laptop in the summer. If you post a reply here, I likely will not see it.

If you're interested, make a offer -- just know that this is not a fire sale and low ball offers...although amusing, are a waste of your time and mine.

I'm in Sauble Beach, Ontario...Canada ;) and am willing to ship if you're willing to wire the money first and cover the cost of shipping. I can get parts to Georgetown, K/W with a couple of weeks notice if you're not in a hurry.

Attachments

• pic of motor and frame before chop.jpg
    pic of motor and frame before chop.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 132
  • mock up.jpg
    mock up.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 156
  • triple clamps.jpg
    triple clamps.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 139