pamco help

yanknek

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what the numbers are on the resistors/diodes on the pamco ignition. I have been trying to get up with pete and mikesxs to see if I can just buy the board with no luck. I have a split/burnt resistor on it and cant read what it is. If I can just get it at radio shack and replace it, that would be fine.
1979 xs650.
Thanks Glenn

Have you tried a PM to pamcopete? He's very accessible and helpful.

He's busy with his new system so be patience.

Last edited:
Yanknek,

When did you buy the PAMCO? It has a two year warranty, so maybe it's still covered. If so, then PM me for warranty details.

Sorry I didn't respond to your Email, but I get about 30 Emails every morning plus PM's from four different forums. I try to answer all of them before breakfast, but can't always do that. :shrug:

Yanknek,

When did you buy the PAMCO? It has a two year warranty, so maybe it's still covered. If so, then PM me for warranty details.

Sorry I didn't respond to your Email, but I get about 30 Emails every morning plus PM's from four different forums. I try to answer all of them before breakfast, but can't always do that. :shrug:

It has been probably around two years. I got it, then spent about a yr building the fully custom bike. Then sold it unwired. Took me about 8 months to repo it. the guy told me he installed it about 4 months ago and never could get a spark out of it. I dont have any info for it. the guy i repode it from has all the paperwork for everything I bought for it.

Back