PAMCO Ignition System

I have been waiting for a couple months for the 14-0902 to be in stock at Mikes. Any ideas when this will be available. This is all i am waiting on to complete my build.

I've been waiting about a month too, Bob. Pete said last week, he thought around the 1st of March, they should be back in stock at Mikes.

pete.... why is it you could not make a system similar to the 277 with 2 circuit boards but programed or set up to use the new standard replacement coils for standard motors /timing so that you can still use the standard configuration wth the replacement coils regards oldbiker

Pete any word from Mikes on whether they have stock or need stock or whatever?

Mike recently sold the business to a group of investors. They are currently
in the process of moving everything to a new location, so things may be a
little mixed up for the rest of the week.

I believe that they have even run out of the basic PAMCO, so I will be shipping them a bunch by Friday. The real problem is the advance mechanism. Mike has these made on a special order. They are not just an off the shelf item, so when there is any delay in the factory making them, there is no other source, and that is what is happening now.

I get conflicting answers, just as you do, but I believe that everyone is simply echoing what they hear from the factory.

www.yamahaxs650.com

BigJim,

OK. I get it. Just go to the website www.yamahaxs650.com and click on the "Buy It Now button for a standard PAMCO. Put a note in there that you want the 277 unit and I will ship a 277 to you for the cost of a standard unit.

As for coils, you can use any single output coil with a primary resistance of 2.5 to 4.5 Ohms. Even JC Whitney has those, or Custom Chrome, or you local auto parts store.

Back