PAMCO warranty

jasonrblank

XS650 Member
Reaction score
First I'd like to make it clear that I'm not bashing nor calling out anyone. I recently had some trouble with my PAMCO I bought only a few months ago. I asked on the forum how to go about figuring out how to find out why I lost my spark. Eventually PAMCO Pete jumped in on my post and began helping me trouble shoot my problem. Seemingly being unreachable at times. As I cheked many things to assure that it was the PAMCO he was gone. I asked anyone if they knew of what happend. He popped back up saying to PM him for warranty. So i did. 3 times and spread out through a month, maybe a little more! Left my adress and everything. I've tried very hard to be civil and polite. I feel I'm just getting the cold shoulder and I'm a stuck with it. Is this a typical thing that's happening to anyone else. Before I purchased the PAMCO I heard good things. This is kinda my last ditch effort to get this whole thing resolved. I mean no disrespect or have have any negative personal things to say other than I'd like to get this bike complete. Its unfortunate it had to come this far.

Again. I don't mean to put PAMCO pete on blast. I know he must be busy running a business. I get it. I'm just trying to asstablish some communication.

Pete has a life. I know he recently got his pilots license renewed and has been flying a lot. He's probably not sitting in front of the computer much these days.

If the Pamco is faulty, I'm sure he'll make it right.

Back