For Sale - Parting out 79 and 81 xs650

porkchopz

XS650 Member
Reaction score
HEY GUYS, IM AN IMPLANT FROM THE HORSE BACKSTREET BOARD. PRETTY WELL KNOWN AS ONE OF THE METRIC GUYS THERE. I SELL AND BUY AS WELL AS BARTER THERE. MY NAME IS PORKCHOP THERE. I ALSO SELL ON EBAY AND AM A 100% SELLER, NAME IS: HUSTLINGHILLBILLY.

So I have these 2 xs650 to part. I do not have the title for either. the 79 has the one year only non-shouldered aluminum spoked wheels. i have a couple engines and extra parts, frames, electronics, carbs, gauges, a little of everything really. just let me know what you need and we will go from there.

i can be reached here or email at porkchopz@live.com or text or call my cell at 304-820-5271

i accept cash, postal money orders, paypal and credit cards. i ship same day, or next if paid after high noon. I ship usps, with free insurance for the purchase price every time.

Thanks for having me and I hope to deal with some of you soon!

All parts are located in Bunker Hill WV and will be shipped from there. local pick up is fine. Buy your jap crap from an American!!! 304-820-JAP1

I do not, but I do have the disc set up if you're interested...I can give you the full set up to switch over for a good deal. so the wheel with good tire, the swing arm, the brake caliper and pads, all hoses and master cylinder all the way out to the brake pedal. If not, sorry I could not help :=(

oh and price on the would be $150 shipped to your door if you're in the lower 48

I do have the black front and its CHERRY... I am gonna let you tell me what you want to pay shipped to your door. I want you to get the part you want at a good price for you...I hate ebay but the last really nice black one I sold there did very well. I am not going to ask you to pay that price though. so, just tell me what is fair for your budget, it is in NEW condition.
Let me know...
Please also keep in mind that here in the country I really can only ship USPS and if any side of the box is over 12 inches it raises the shipping price, so the light weight does not help much...
TAG, you're it! lol

Need a rear axle and all the spacers for a rear disc wheel and if you have a mag wheel I need the brake rotor block off plate the plastic one that goes on the left side. shipped to 22031

I do have the complete axle with spacers and block off plate. How is 40 bucks shipped to your door?

I do have the complete axle with spacers and block off plate. How is 40 bucks shipped to your door?
sounds fair I'm kicking my self for selling that stuff now I thought I didn't need it This third wheel changes everything. Pm sent with paypal info

I do have the front pegs, I also have a great left side cover withe the cluth gear. its very clean and nice. hows 55 shipped to your door as long as youre in the USA???

I do have the black front and its CHERRY... I am gonna let you tell me what you want to pay shipped to your door. I want you to get the part you want at a good price for you...I hate ebay but the last really nice black one I sold there did very well. I am not going to ask you to pay that price though. so, just tell me what is fair for your budget, it is in NEW condition.
Let me know...
Please also keep in mind that here in the country I really can only ship USPS and if any side of the box is over 12 inches it raises the shipping price, so the light weight does not help much...
TAG, you're it! lol

You're killing me here LOL

HEY GUYS, IM AN IMPLANT FROM THE HORSE BACKSTREET BOARD. PRETTY WELL KNOWN AS ONE OF THE METRIC GUYS THERE. I SELL AND BUY AS WELL AS BARTER THERE. MY NAME IS PORKCHOP THERE. I ALSO SELL ON EBAY AND AM A 100% SELLER, NAME IS: HUSTLINGHILLBILLY.

So I have these 2 xs650 to part. I do not have the title for either. the 79 has the one year only non-shouldered aluminum spoked wheels. i have a couple engines and extra parts, frames, electronics, carbs, gauges, a little of everything really. just let me know what you need and we will go from there.

i can be reached here or email at porkchopz@live.com or text or call my cell at 304-820-5271

i accept cash, postal money orders, paypal and credit cards. i ship same day, or next if paid after high noon. I ship usps, with free insurance for the purchase price every time.

Thanks for having me and I hope to deal with some of you soon!

All parts are located in Bunker Hill WV and will be shipped from there. local pick up is fine. Buy your jap crap from an American!!! 304-820-JAP1

As a For Sale add you should be showing prices or you should be headed Make an offer

"5) All For Sale ads must have a price for each item! Ads without prices for everything must be listed as "Make an Offer". This includes links to eBay items unless a buy now price is available and posted in the ad.

how much for front and rear spoke wheels. I only need them so my frame will roll as Im gonna use the ones Im in the process of building. Thanks

I can't let what you're doing with them determine my price, sorry. I wish I could but I will knock 50 bucks off of what I can get out of them on ebay. Of course the only spoke wheels I have are the 1 year, non shouldered aluminums. I can do $200 shipped to your door in the USA

Back