For Sale - Parting out 79 and 81 xs650

I have a couple engines laying around so I can make that happen... Let me look at how to pull it and then Ill give you the best price possible

Are you parting out the engine? I need the oil feed pipe to the top of the head.

As a For Sale add you should be showing prices or you should be headed Make an offer

"5) All For Sale ads must have a price for each item! Ads without prices for everything must be listed as "Make an Offer". This includes links to eBay items unless a buy now price is available and posted in the ad.

Thanks buddy... I am sorry for that. I should have put make an offer... I will next time. Thanks for keeping me straight

Not exactly sure... If you're looking for a cheap option there isnt one... weight on one is about 175lbs packed up. it will sit at 30" high, 24" wide and 30" deep... If you find an option that works for you I will make it happen

interested in buying an engine and having it shipped out here to australia somehow, any ideas?

hey do you have a sissy bar that will fit a 77.

I have one of the cool old school eagle ones that look like the harley sissy bars chrome is good..... says yamaha motorcycles instead of harley motorcycles. If you are interested it is $60 shipped anywhere in the USA, let me know and give me an email address if you want pics.

hey do you have a set of carbs in working order, linked together

I do have sets of xs carbs that I keep on the shelves. They are clean and ready to go just will need adjusted when put on your bike. I sell them for 150 shipped on ebay and 100 shipped here. If you want a set just let me know

how about front brake master cylinder/rear master cylinder? triple tree bolts ?

I do have the front and rear master cylinder and the triple tree bolts... If that is all you need and are not needing the calipers and the trees themselves, then the price is $60 shipped to your door in the USA for the 2 cylinders and the bolts
Let me know

Back