Pocket Rocket - Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front brake setup mounted. Decided to go with Brembo and + ebc rotors to match the rear. Need to figure out what Master cylinder to use as the brembo one I have is pretty massive in size.

full

That looks damn good j!
A 13mm or 14mm master will work good.
I got a 14mm for my front.

Thanks Carbon! I'll go look for one with those specs! Btw did your brembo caliper come with a banjo bolt? My rear did but wondering why the front didn't.

When I looked at her the first thing that came to mind is.
Damn it's a cylon! or a transformer!
the paint gives her a organic feel!
The mixing of metal and flesh.
To me the bike has a sexy/predator look.
You know super sexy and Bad to the Bone!

Hell yeah brother! Exactly the look I was going for :D and that video mix was rad! I love the underworld series :thumbsup:

When I looked at her the first thing that came to mind is.
Damn it's a cylon! or a transformer!
the paint gives her a organic feel!
The mixing of metal and flesh.
To me the bike has a sexy/predator look.
You know super sexy and Bad to the Bone!

jdizon
Ive been following the forum and your builds for a while now. Both your bikes have been probably the biggest inspiration for my build. You have a great eye for style and stance. I cant wait to see it come together.

Thank you for the kind words! I really appreciate it. :) So many great people on this forum and so much inspiration passing around :thumbsup:

jdizon
Ive been following the forum and your builds for a while now. Both your bikes have been probably the biggest inspiration for my build. You have a great eye for style and stance. I cant wait to see it come together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back