Project BOARDCHOP - Build Thread

Don't buy any yet I think I got some sets here that need help . I throw them in the box with the motor coming your way. So you can play before you buy good ones. I have used them for mids and forwards. They are light and everything compacted plus you can pick them up cheap.

AWESOME! Thanks so much Rich!

Don't buy any yet I think I got some sets here that need help . I throw them in the box with the motor coming your way. So you can play before you buy good ones. I have used them for mids and forwards. They are light and everything compacted plus you can pick them up cheap.

@Airwolfie

That bike is TITS haha! He actually made this xs boardtracker! Pure class!

So much inspiration.

24.jpg

Wow I am loving your build. Any more pictures of this bike.

Looking sweet Johann!
Would love to do your seat, too bad frieght would probably kill the whole venture.

Lester

Wasnt that bike at the Brooklyn Invitational last year? I swear i drooled over it for at least an hour... but that could have been the beer...

Hell yeah Lester! That would be rad man. Big fan of your leather work. I'm still far from paint and upholstery but I'll get back to you when I'm ready. I'll have to check on shipping tho.

Looking sweet Johann!
Would love to do your seat, too bad frieght would probably kill the whole venture.

Lester

Yeah I believe a few of his bikes were posted outside the invitation. Surprised his builds weren't inside.

Wasnt that bike at the Brooklyn Invitational last year? I swear i drooled over it for at least an hour... but that could have been the beer...

Hell yeah Lester! That would be rad man. Big fan of your leather work. I'm still far from paint and upholstery but I'll get back to you when I'm ready. I'll have to check on shipping tho.

Yeah I believe a few of his bikes were posted outside the invitation. Surprised his builds weren't inside.

J any more pics of this beaut. I love the look and feel of this bike SO much

Thanks guys. Nothing like looking at an artist who's canvas is metal in the form of motorcycles to make me like my abortion of a bike just a bit less :)

Picked up this Rearset from Rich AKA DADDYGCYCLES. I really dig the look and plan to clean it up some (upgrade reservoir, pegs etc..) I also like the heal guard on these and plan to drill out the rear motor mount to match :)

full

Feeling out how rearsets would feel on the bike and I think this position is most comfortable.

full

Back