Project BOARDCHOP - Build Thread

Tank mold/buck mock-up. Tank will be split will have knee indents.

full

full

full

full

Badazz!! :thumbsup:

Looks AMAZING Jdizon.
Better make a nice bracket for one of thouse extra fuel flasks I see.
Cann't stop looing at the pics... you really have a sharp eye for bike building.

Lester

Thanks for the good words fellas!

Latest update. The sportbike rearset that Rich aka DADDYGCYCLES gave me work out perfectly. Left cover modified so the linkage is tucked in nice and tight. Just how I like it haha

7d4d950ea58e11e396bb0e8092767a2f_7.jpg

Thanks TwoMany! I'm really happy with it. I plan to copy the pattern on the heal guard and put those on the rear motor mount and Left motor cover :)

Yeah, JD, I really like that shift linkage setup! Nice and tight...

Sent the tank buck to my buddy. Not expecting to get my tank until April. Oh well.. Going to be worth the wait. Got alot of other things I can do in the meantime.

LOOKS GREAT the EYE DUDE THE EYE
draws it right to the bike super lines and tight
Giving up all my secretes HAHA
BUT TOO A GOOD GUY!
I used these setups as forwards too just have to make a plate and next bike I am going to show you how to do same as hydraulic foot suicide clutch. You need a suicide bike for your stable .
GREAT JOB JD

I have to agree those rear sets are very cool, hell awesome really!
Sweet stuff Rich!
Good choice Johann.
I also agree with Rich You going to need suicide clutch bike!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey Carbon was in FL WEST PALM for 36 hours last weekend and enjoyed what I saw
Good Weather Best western Air port rental car place race track and back to snow in NJ NY HAHA wanted to stay longer but couldn't . SO I DID THE TRAINS PLAINS AUTOMOBILS FUN FUN FUN. HAHA Never do that again. But test of bikes went good not great but good . One bike almost went 200 mph we were short by 2 mph can't give ET time these are grudge bikes . Be back soon and going to start your motor next month if you still want one.

Thanks again Rich! I've thought about going suicide clutch on my next chop. Would love to hear about your ideas as always.

LOOKS GREAT the EYE DUDE THE EYE
draws it right to the bike super lines and tight
Giving up all my secretes HAHA
BUT TOO A GOOD GUY!
I used these setups as forwards too just have to make a plate and next bike I am going to show you how to do same as hydraulic foot suicide clutch. You need a suicide bike for your stable .
GREAT JOB JD

Perfect job jdizon, and amazing design skills!

Thanks man! I appreciate it. So much inspiration and ideas from fellow members of this forum

I have to agree those rear sets are very cool, hell awesome really!
Sweet stuff Rich!
Good choice Johann.
I also agree with Rich You going to need suicide clutch bike!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Carb! I've been thinking about this mod for a while and plan to execute it on my next Chop for sure.

The way I make them up you can switch back as easy as it is to change a sprocket cover and a clutch cable. So if you get bored with suicide you switch back to stock. I should make these kits up they would sell maybe. I will have to show you and you can make them fund your bikes HAHA. Here is a hint! you already have the right side NOW what do you think you put on the left side plus the mod on the cover. THINK JD HAHA

Attachments

• user10472_pic17161_1392074878.jpg
    user10472_pic17161_1392074878.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 168
Hey Carbon was in FL WEST PALM for 36 hours last weekend and enjoyed what I saw
Good Weather Best western Air port rental car place race track and back to snow in NJ NY HAHA wanted to stay longer but couldn't . SO I DID THE TRAINS PLAINS AUTOMOBILS FUN FUN FUN. HAHA Never do that again. But test of bikes went good not great but good . One bike almost went 200 mph we were short by 2 mph can't give ET time these are grudge bikes . Be back soon and going to start your motor next month if you still want one.

Hey Rich, Oh yes I still want one.
I have the doe set aside for it. :thumbsup:

OK your name is on one. I am going to start next month and do the 5 I have.
I will contact you when I start. Hopefully I can sell another down that way so I can make a trip out of it HAHA

Those rearsets bring back memories. I know those well. Pretty sad when you can see a picture of a part and know what it went to before.

Back