Project BOARDCHOP - Build Thread

JD is this a kick only?
This bikes is so clean I think like we talked before wires may have to go into frame on this one. If its kick only maybe and it depends where you are putting electronics run down both sides of frame to front with lower rails and just a idea. If you ran a small leather bag in front on down tube Everything could go into there. Done one before and had small battery = fuse block = switches in it and nobody knew. Just me thinking HAHA.... Bike too clean and mean for eye to look at electronics just hanging out in the open.

Cool Idea Rich!

I'm going Electric & Kick with this one. I have an idea for a cool electronics box that will look good between the foot controls. The box will house the Coil, Fuse box,Starter Solenoid & Small 8cell lithium Anti Gravity battery. Underneath the box I plan to mount the Reg/Rec. The IGN will be mounted on the engine in a canister as with all my other bikes. Up front for the switches I plan to run the following and hide everything through the bar and frame.

Hidden%20Switch%20System%20&%20Grips.jpg

JD is this a kick only?
This bikes is so clean I think like we talked before wires may have to go into frame on this one. If its kick only maybe and it depends where you are putting electronics run down both sides of frame to front with lower rails and just a idea. If you ran a small leather bag in front on down tube Everything could go into there. Done one before and had small battery = fuse block = switches in it and nobody knew. Just me thinking HAHA.... Bike too clean and mean for eye to look at electronics just hanging out in the open.

Thanks John! I've got a few Ideas I have in mind. It's going to be sick!

Absolutely lovin' the bike jdizon!:thumbsup: Great design man. I don't know if you said,but what were you thinking color wise?

DAYUMN dude!! I have seen those controls, but the price was way beyond my budget! maybe in the future I may get those!!

I love this bike more everytime you put up an update!

Johann How's it going man?
Just what is in the pic above?

Going good Ed! Hope all is well man! The picture I posted is basically switch controls (start/signal/kill etc concealed in the grip to keep things nice and tidy.

DAYUMN dude!! I have seen those controls, but the price was way beyond my budget! maybe in the future I may get those!!

I love this bike more everytime you put up an update!

Thanks Airwolfie! I haven't bought them just yet as I'm still looking into a few others. I don't plan to rebuild this bike a second time around and I want to make sure I do it exactly the way I envision it. Might take me a bit longer to build but no there will be no expense spared on this girl ;)

Cheers Jdizon,

I like the internal throttle bit. I'm collecting bits for a Homebrew/vitage Honda internal throttle idea. It will be for a future Project... prob the Bonny.

Keep up the building, cann't wait to see the el-boks.

Lester

Wow Those are way cool.
My blue eyes are turning a slight shade of green. :D
I didn't know such a thing was out there.
I'm doing good Brother.
The intake is cool too.
keep up the good work :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Little video of the internal throttle setup. Don't think I'll ever want to go with a standard setup again.

LINK

Thinking about running a dual headlight up front to fill the void in the girder.

573150d6ac5011e3b819126780c3fce1_7.jpg

@Jamesgs4, @cobrasneverdie Thanks fellas ;)

@Rich! Yeah those LECTRONS are like the mercedes of Carbs. I'll have to do some research on them.

We need some smoke coming off the rear wheel :thumbsup:
Good thing You aint fat Ya don't want no butte cheeks hanging off the seat :laugh:
It's weird how the rear wheel looks bigger in the first pic.
She looks great with You sitting on her.

Back