Project BOARDCHOP - Build Thread

Maybe I'll play with the foot clutch and jockey shift. Need to think about how the foot control linkage would work with the clutch actuator.

The way I make them up you can switch back as easy as it is to change a sprocket cover and a clutch cable. So if you get bored with suicide you switch back to stock. I should make these kits up they would sell maybe. I will have to show you and you can make them fund your bikes HAHA. Here is a hint! you already have the right side NOW what do you think you put on the left side plus the mod on the cover. THINK JD HAHA

The rearset is my favorite mod thus far. Nice, compact and complete with everything you need. Only thing I'm swapping out maybe the brake reservoir and pegs but that's about it.

Those rearsets bring back memories. I know those well. Pretty sad when you can see a picture of a part and know what it went to before.

Got my carb last night for my 2 into 1 intake. Just needs some detailing but it fits the look I was going for. Love how it's straight down center and plenty of room for the velocity stack I plan to run.

6c3197dea70511e386250e4caf43b375_7.jpg

I really like where this is going! Definately up my street this bike!! Especially as the missus won't like it!(she don'tlike chops of ANY kind! Streetbikes for her YAWN)

Keep at it, I want to see this when it's done!

I like it! are those 1 inch or 7/8 bars? This is going to be Epic!!

one inch most likely as its near impossible to find a 7/8 internal. Also with those you dont want go cheap. I've thinking about doing that, let us know how they feel and work. could you have used rubber grips on that set up or is a solid grip required?

Airwolfie,

There's 7/8" internal throttle kits out. If I were going with a 7/8 I'd get the Posh-Factory version. Made in Japan, Used by LUCKMC and other well known japbuilders. Theres a few Posh Factory distributors in the us and they occasionally pop up on ebay as well.

Airwolfie,

There's 7/8" internal throttle kits out. If I were going with a 7/8 I'd get the Posh-Factory version. Made in Japan, Used by LUCKMC and other well known japbuilders. Theres a few Posh Factory distributors in the us and they occasionally pop up on ebay as well.

Thanks Johann! I'll keep my eye out!

Love the velocity stack!:thumbsup:

Back