Project... "Fast & Flow"

Are those rocker plugs the ones Mikes sells? I like the looks of them! Bike is REALLY coming together well, loving the look so far. I sure wish i had access to a powdercoater on my budget, I'm stuck painting everything...

Yes they are. They do seem to fit a bit tighter that the stock ones, I had to run them in and out a few times with lubricant to avoid getting them pinched in there. Other then that they are a lot more attractive than the rusty old phillips head ones I had before. Yea having the powdercoating system at my finger tips makes the build a lot easier, but man I am getting tired of sand/glass blasting little parts.

Fox,

What master are you using for your rear brake setup?

It's the 08-4002 from MikesXS. All the specs are a good match up to our calipers so I hope they work as good as they look.

good looking build.That seat looks great. Just curious why you mounted the caliper on the top and not the bottom of the frame?

good looking build.That seat looks great. Just curious why you mounted the caliper on the top and not the bottom of the frame?

Thanks man. I didn't feel the need to stray from the way the factory did it. Also, it won't bleed properly if the bleeder nipple isn't at the highest portion of the caliper.

Got lots of the top end back together tonight.

A8D73186-FDF2-446B-BF7E-2C84D005F8E0_zpsk8xwvmru.jpg

21252674-64E6-4BE5-A327-D3DC41601579_zpsixmikar3.jpg

35143A3C-6323-46D6-9BE0-EB17A47D3CA8_zpsiylujsh5.jpg

Thanks man, it really turned out just as I hoped. Your engine build thread was a good help when I was unsure of something during the rebuild, so thanks for that also!

Glad it helped! That is why I did it, I am a picture man, show me a pic and I understand!!

Thanks guys! I got to drop by the painters today after work to check up on the progress, hopefully have them back in about a week.

Back