Question for DNA Springer Fork Owners.

Ghetto

Bob it!
Reaction score
Looking at the DNA 2 Under kit. Does this come with the triple tree? Would I then be looking at getting Harley bars?

Thanks and a pic of it on your bike would be appreciated!

Also what front wheel are you using? It says 3/4" axles, new to xs so will the stock wheel setup work?? Thanks again!

lots of ways you can do this, easy way is buy a 21'' harley wheel (already set-up for your 3/4 bearings) . and for the handlebars, lowbrow customs sells reducers that go on your top triple tree so you can run 7/8 handlebars instead of 1 inch bars.

What he said.

Attachments

• PIC_0081.JPG
    PIC_0081.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 406
It's a JB caliper with mounting kit for springer. You should be able to find it in the Midwest Motorcycle supply catalog

Attachments

• DSCF0052.jpg
    DSCF0052.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 1,019
lots of ways you can do this, easy way is buy a 21'' harley wheel (already set-up for your 3/4 bearings) . and for the handlebars, lowbrow customs sells reducers that go on your top triple tree so you can run 7/8 handlebars instead of 1 inch bars.

This weekend while tearing down my front end I found that the risers were 1" but the bars were 7/8". The builder had taken quarters and bent them to fit the risers and they worked perfect. Not sure how much the Lowbrow option is, just throwing another idea out there.

You might want to seriously consider getting that Springer. Been there with that. They are brutal. Just passing the word.....no need to flame up DNA owners its just one lonely persons opinion. I have since sold that bike and am running the stock front with 2 7/8 travel and it rides 1 million time better. As for the bar I would stick with 1 inch. There are alot more control and grip options. And no a stock wheel wont work.

Posted via Mobile

Last bike I had the Fork Seals were blown out and I was running 90wt oil just so it wouldn't bottom out. I just love the look!

One thing about a sringer. To fit the 650 front wheel, you just need to get a set of rockers built to use the 650 axle.

Back