Right now I'm listening to...

hqdefault.jpg

One of my all-time favorite live television rock performances, from 1989, on Saturday Night Live.
I originally recorded it live on a VHS tape, and watched it over and over and over again.
I thought that the drummer was going to literally smash his snare drum to pieces !

Nice pick there Dude :)

I had a bit of shed time today, dug out some old Vinyl.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not bad for an old man.....
Yes, I believe for Neil Young, rock music provides an ongoing transfusion of enthusiasm into his veins and spirit, keeping him essentially a Young Man.
I know this is true for me. I still play my Pearl Jam, Led Zep, Baby Animals, Trag Hip, and Midnight Oil LPs loud and proud.
Last night at midnight I was shakin' the windows and dancin' around the living room like Neil in the SNL video.
:)

an ongoing transfusion of enthusiasm into his veins and spirit, keeping him essentially a Young Man.
I know this is true for me. I still play my Pearl Jam, Led Zep, Baby Animals, Trag Hip, and Midnight Oil LPs loud and proud.
Last night at midnight I was shakin' the windows and dancin' around the living room like Neil in the SNL video.

Well that and getting into the two wheeled twisties now and again.... (Have I ever mentioned that Page is a God?)

Back