Right now I'm listening to...

Right now its the Beatles, Golden Slumbers/Carry that Weight/The End on Minnesota's classic rock... KQ92! haha. good wrench-turning music on a hot day in the garage. Beats work though. Monday's off are just peachy.

I recently discovered practically any Beatles album there is is on youtube. Been listening to the three Anthology albums lately, which I hadn't heard before. Complete Anthology movie is there too.

Discovered this "amateur" mix album, which I like better than any of the offical mixes. I think it is better than any of the pros have done.

got all my really old stuff out last week and have been listening to John Martyn

possibly the greatest exponent of the guitar ever ?

damn damn damn I can't remember how to embed the damn video image and carbon only showed me a few weeks ago

Peanut, John is fantastic.
Thanks for posting.
Anymore secrets Yall been keeping?

ha ha he's a bit weird but his later stuff using a multiplex is really way out .
Try 'Dealer' or 'Big Muff' ...oh you did lol

Actually I've really been enjoying listening to all the blues ,cajun and other stuff you guys bin posting. I've got a modest collection of Hooker and others myself. Its time to get reaquainted

thanks for sorting the youtube linky for me again....:doh:

Back