Small electronic box in place of the starter.

iron heart still doesnt have a shop since they relocated to cali. no eta when they will get the ball rolling again. such great minds over there I hope they find a shop soon.

Hey just an update for everyone waiting!! We are trying to plan the layout of where everything will be going in the new shop! I can not give an exact date but we will soon be up and running, if everything goes right in the coming weeks. We will keep you posted!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 369
Hey just an update for everyone waiting!! We are trying to plan the layout of where everything will be going in the new shop! I can not give an exact date but we will soon be up and running, if everything goes right in the coming weeks. We will keep you posted!!

Great to hear, I never lost interest in getting one of these.

Another update, we will be taking orders very soon! I know people are wanting to order mids and e-boxes. I will soon have 10 Clutch kits ready. I'll keep you all posted!

so how do you get access to your fuses to check and replace them ?
I'd like to see one wired up to see how its all going to fit in there it looks a very small space and awkward with the internal fixing wings too.

Back