So. In a matter of hours...

Congratulations...Lucky Sucka...course I know you deserve it..no luck involved. The Lottery will be my salvation I guess....cant see bein able to afford full retirement. Maybe get my wife a second job.......:D. Good luck to you Sir. Kev.

Thanks, JG. :) Still here in Myrtle, but the weather's not cooperating. I didn't want to take the fixed gear out in the rain this morning, so I ran on the beach a bit. Hopefully sun tomorrow... headed back to Baltimore on Friday.

TC

T.C. You should be thankful that you can use retirement and ran in the same sentence.:D

'matsu, that's too funny. :p Curious too, though, because since I have been dragging my bicycles out of moth balls over the past month or so, someone asked recently if I planned to race bicycles again. I told them no... not because I physically can't - I certainly could - but because bicycle racing is too much like work! :p Been there, got that tee shirt... now I'll just ride for fun, wear my old team kit occasionally, and let others engage in wattage wars. :p

TC

Congrats TeeCat. Enjoy. Mine is hopefully going to be Jan 21 2013. Jan 23 I will head to the northwoods of Wisconsin for a month of snowmobiling.

Back