Make Offer - Spring Cleaning for new projects! XS Bikes/Parts

XS-IVE Habit

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have an opportunity to add another 1975 Yamaha XS650 to the shop, but to do this I need to clean just a few other bikes out of my mom's eyesight. Here's what I have.

*There will be better detailed lists and pictures to go with this ad once I get home for Thanksgiving break. I am putting up this gain interest and go ahead and reserve some pieces that you might want to put on hold.

**I can sell whole or part-out to the nut and bolt, let me know how I can help you.

1979 Yamaha XS650 Special II - The bike is almost (90-95%) complete, I took the BS 38's off and put them on the 81 Special. It has Mag wheels, the engine turns over, front and rear disc brakes, the tank seems to be in good condition inside and out, the guy before me added some money into it before me, (new manual petcock for the tank, side cover grommets and locks, etc), On both this and the 81 there is a chance to get a title/lost title for the frame, I know the guy I bought them from and he can probably go through the steps and get them.

1981 Yamaha XS650 Heritage Special - Between the two XS's this was the one I was going to rebuild to be my daily rider. The bike has everything it needs minus a mounted taillight because I cut and painted the fender and haven't drilled it yet. The tank has been painted, but it is the one I would re-do since my bondo skills aren't that good yet. I have put money into this bike in terms of cables, handlebars, grips, various things like that. This bike was running, I had some gummed up VM 34's that would let it run long enough to prove it to me that I would run this engine and put the 79's BS38's on there. The bike looks to have had a spill because of some scuffs and small dents on the headlight ring and a broken speedo. Once again the title situation is up in the air depending on what you want to do with it.

I also have a nice 1998 Honda XR 200R, and a 1991 Suzuki DR 350 (needs top end work) with a title that I will be offering up as well.

This is just a start as there is more that I can't remember and will be adding. I will not set definite prices, make offers and I can negotiate.

Back