Make Offer - Spring cleaning, make offer. Spoke wheels, forks, frame, trees...

Joe Smith

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make me an offer on any or all of this.

19" and 16" spoke wheels in pretty good, useable shape. Can dismount the tires for shipping. Comes with axles, spacers and speedo drive.

19" front mag wheel

Frame is a 1983 I believe, no title. Can remove whatever you want from it. Forks, swingarm, shocks, center stand.

PM me for a phone number and I can get you any more pics you want. Have a ton of stuff I'm getting rid of so if you need something specific I might be able to help you out.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 186
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 197
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 223
Shipping to Austin would be between $30 and $40 im guessing. With paypal fees and shipping I would go $90. That probably puts $50 in my pocket. Let me know.
Thanks!

No idea on internals. Tubes are in good shape with no rusting/pitting that I can see. $50 plus shipping for forks and trees? Upper triple clamp has cast in handlebar mounts. not sure if that makes a difference to you.

Def a 650 frame. Don't have the vin right here with me but heres a pic before I took the engine out and wheels off.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 157
Whats your askin price for entire frame set? without the forks?

I'd take $100 for everything the frame minus the forks. Sold with a bill of sale. Shipping is going to be a killer though. Have a spare motor and another frame if you wanted to do a package deal I could throw on a pallet to make the freight worth it.

It dont hurt to ask what kind of deal you talkin about? the package deal plus freight??
You got my interest PM me if you would.

Thanks for your time

Joe

Frames are sold pending payment. Still have 19" front mag with super cool dirt bike tire everyone's running now a days.

Back