Swingarm Bobbers

With my new seat on. VI brat kit.

full

Lol All the solo seats I put on just didn't look right on the visual impact brat kit. It had that swoop in the rails unlike the monster brat kit.

thats the problem i'm having as well... i just got the VI kit and trying to find a seat that holds the lines of it.

any chance you documented the seat build??? or is there heaps of photos somewhere i could have a look at

I got some photos of the seat pan in my album. I can post more detailed pictures of it when i get home.

Here is the gist of the install.

Seat pan is 16ga. This should be strong enough as the pan rests on the frame. I did decide to reinforce with 12ga plate that was welded in center of the bend. I drilled 1/8" holes for the rivets spaced 1" inch apart all around the pan. I bought a car side door molding for the edges and spray painted with rustoleum! Bottom layer is a rubber/neoprene blend. The middle layer is closed cell foam and the very top layer is thin sheet of memory foam

With my new seat on. VI brat kit.

full

Ga'Dam that looks nice...your build has really come along.... think we are going to need some more pictures. You kind os got the Jap inspired look to it but your own twist to it. NICE !

Yes!!! More pics of that bad ass little scoot!!
Love the look and the stance.

Really makes me reconsider the cafe look!

Back