TC BROS air ride seat kit

DEMON DAVE

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
this looks like a hot set up single or duel bags , anyone running this kit? I think a suspension seat on a hard tail would be a good set up for long rides, thoughts?

I made my own for about $80

My brackets are very similar to theirs.

It does make the hardtail ride smooth, i really like it.

you can see in this pic

zxt2.jpg

I basically just tried to mimic the brackets on the tcbros site and got the Goodyear air bags off eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/110838932302

Got some Schraeder valves from the hardware store and the thing rides great.

Honestly I could ride this thing a long way, my ass just falls asleep because of the smallish solo seat

I had one on my dirty dog bike loved it. I used a duel wheel ext. off a truck and located the valve off to the side so you could add air ez and looked cool too. I could ride all day.

here are some better pics of the one i built

qnnq.jpg

pler.jpg

i didnt link them together to a single valve incase one of them blew i could still be ok with just the one bag

Is this the same as the TC brothers one http://www.ebay.com/itm/110838932302 ?

I’m a big guy at 250lbs+ without the gear. I was considering doing an air ride suspension and even an air ride seat. Do you think I need two bags for the seat and two for the suspension or is one more than enough?

Any part numbers for the goodyear airbag?

Yeah, its the same exact bag as the TC-bros one except it says goodyear on it instead of tcbros.

I am 225 without gear and the dual bag setup works great for me.

I had the signle bag set up and I'm at 250 +or- road great. the air bag is from a truck cab air ride set up they can take a lot of weight.

I went ahead and purchased the TC bros kit (duel bag) very quality kit , haven't installed it yet since bike is in build status but ill post up pics when its installed

I have the TC Bros kit and it is very nice, and easy to install. I cant say yet how it rides as I am finishing my bike, but will review when it is finished, and the snow melts. I did have an issue with one of the bags leaking, but i put 60 psi in it and it must of made a seal seat because it now holds air fine. I find 10PSI feels pretty comfortable.

r3ln.jpg

35za.jpg

p9os.jpg

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have the measurements for the top and bottom brackets? Trying to diy myself a setup like this just curious how they do theirs.

Back