TC Bros. Air Ride Solo Seat Braket

Halloweenie

Bearded Banjo Brawler
Reaction score
Has anyone tried one of these yet for their solo seats? I am planning on a mix of modern & vintage on my build, and this is right up my alley. I also like the idea of having the ability to dial in my ideal seat suspension pressure. I just need to know if it is all that they claim to be and if it is worth the coin. Thanks!

a guy i know put it on his xs and loves it but i rode the bike and didnt see much diff between that and a good set of seat springs.

Awesome, thank you for letting me know. I do have a followup question if you don't mind. Are you and your friend about the same size/weight? I only ask because if there is a difference, then I think that the adjustability of the air bag would come into play. Cheers!

we would be bout the same weight but diffrent builds. im taller normal build and he's shorter and kind of a bigger guy. i think that he build his bike for him and i was just to bunched up on his bike with his mids and 0 and 0 weld on hardtail.

I started to make a DIY kit for a bike I had but changed direction. If you are interested in a part number for the bag I'm sure I could find it. I may even have one hanging around. Let me know if that helps you at all

Thank you so much for the offer, but I think I may be going with the TC Bros setup. They just dropped the price and I think inevitably, I will be getting one of their hardtails instead of Ardcore's or Voodoo Vintage's. I know, I know, everyone does the sporty tank on a TC tail, and I know people don't like the way they look and don't like it either. That is, unless you drop the front end 2-3in, then I dig them. I figure their air bag bracket is engineered for use on their tail, but again, thank you for the offer!

Yeah the more I thought about it I was going to reply it is probably much easier and more effecient to get their setup. Maybe if I ever finish my ride we could meet up. I live just outside Valley Forge park.

Last edited:
I started to make a DIY kit for a bike I had but changed direction. If you are interested in a part number for the bag I'm sure I could find it. I may even have one hanging around. Let me know if that helps you at all

hey soul fly,,
id be interested in a part # for the bag, if its not a big deal,
thanks,
mark

Has anyone tried one of these yet for their solo seats? I am planning on a mix of modern & vintage on my build, and this is right up my alley. I also like the idea of having the ability to dial in my ideal seat suspension pressure. I just need to know if it is all that they claim to be and if it is worth the coin. Thanks![/Q
Yes it is. I have one and I love it I'm 6-2 250 LB. I can ride all day with it.:bike:

Back