For Sale - The mother load of XS650 parts in Australia

dynodaryl

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,
what ever you want I will probably have it. Frames, engines, both running and to be rebuilt, barrels, cylinder heads, engine cases, gear boxes, instruments, carbies, basket case bikes and many more parts. Including many new parts all at fair prices, don't get ripped of elsewhere. Ring me on 0409 164 274 (NO PRIVATE NUMBERS, OK) or send me an email, promctun@bigpond.net.au EVERYTHING MUST GO thanks Daryl

Hi mate , I'll put a list together and email it , left right side covers , kick starter , carby rubber manifolds , front exhaust headers and mounts no so on I'll email a full list once I got through my stack of project parts

Yes, I have the blocks that go in the end of the swing arm $25.00 posted as for the filler cap, which one, there were basically four types, a push button at the rear (no key required), key in rear type and the two that have the key latch on top, email me and we can go from there if you want, thanks Daryl

As our Club president, i thought you would advertise through our club site for your members in Australia before posting in the US

As our Club president, i thought you would advertise through our club site for your members in Australia before posting in the US
Is my add not up yet on our great web site, I will look into it tomorrow and make sure it does, and all club members get a special discount if they state their membership number with their inquiry, is that OK with you Skull :)

Is my add not up yet on our great web site, I will look into it tomorrow and make sure it does, and all club members get a special discount if they state their membership number with their inquiry, is that OK with you Skull :)

Do i detect some cynicism Pres

Your business.

Just some of the parts

Attachments

• 92.JPG
    92.JPG
    208.1 KB · Views: 425
Do you have a green (xs1) headlight shell, any condition by any chance?
Also, a points plate? I just blew the electronic ignition on my bike and want to convert back to points as I'm sick of the problems with the electronics.....

Back