The Official Texas Thread

BigJimmyW13

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Well since Michigan can apparently have its own thread. I figured Texas should definitely have it's own thread. So who all is from Texas and where? I am mainly in College Station, but I spend some time in The Woodlands and also in North Dallas.

Well since Michigan can apparently have its own thread. I figured Texas should definitely have it's own thread. So who all is from Texas and where? I am mainly in College Station, but I spend some time in The Woodlands and also in North Dallas.

Damn skippy I agree!

Originally from Deep South Texas. 4 hours South of San An, its a little town called Donna. I now reside in Iowa but its a temporary thing!.... I got a cousin in College Station. I promised him I'd ride thru and visit him at A&M one of these days. Maybe you'll see me tearing ass thru town trying to avoid getting run the hell over by some college girl on her cell phone :laugh:

Canyon , Texas here. 15 miles south of Amarillo. A College Town, WestTexas A&M. Lots of Gals and Guys yakkin on theit Fing phones. A Chick tried to take Me out yesterday, but I was watching Her, and waiting. She ran a yield, and I timed it to where i cut her off. I dont normally do that, but I timed it carefully, and wanted to get Her attention. I dont think She is going to be talking on the phone and driving anytime soon. She looked like She had seen God......I am almost positive She crapped her pants. I hope..:yikes:

Katy, TX here. Been here since '80.
Was up your way in Bryan last month for a Pie Run. We met at Must be Heaven. Good Food and Pie!

:cheers::thumbsup:

I sold it to a guy in Austin!

I live in the heart of downtown Dallas, and am lucky to have a place with a big garage. It has a dirt floor though...

Good news is, there's this shanty old "apartment" attached to it, so I do my build work in there, out of the sun/rain/hot/cold.

Aw yeaaa

Yeah, but I'm not entirely sure how they would respond to a stocker. You know I don't care, but not sure how they would respond. :D

Besides they are just breakfast runs and such.

I'm in Dallas lookin at my broken xs everyday ..... Sometimes I pretend to ride it and make loud noises lol

Back