The Official Texas Thread

Lol maybe I'll post some pics tomorrow .... Im poop on chop cult I see u post on there a lot .... I'm in McKinney at lest once a week unfortunately lol

Ha ya good ol Collin county we should ride next time ur in town I should have my new stator and rotor next week hopefully

I will be in town this weekend for Easter. I haven't decided whether I'm riding or driving, but if I drive I will have a bike for borrow up there either way. However, may be a lil hectic getting out of the house...

Yeah I know me too I'll be full with the fam too and my bike is down till next week anyhow

hello to my Amarillo buddies, just a shitty version of Lubbock! just kiddig you guys, that west texas wind has been killer lately, freaking brown skies!

Jimmy, I was born in Midland. It is dry dusty and SUCKS, even when ther is rain.:(
Midland makes Lubbock look like a Garden of Eden......:yikes:

Jimmy, I was born in Midland. It is dry dusty and SUCKS, even when ther is rain.:(
Midland makes Lubbock look like a Garden of Eden......:yikes:

I dunno if I'd go that far. Unless you're ONLY talking about the weather. Then I might agree. My fam lives out a lil ways from "downtown" Midland. It's a pretty nice set up out there. So I like it.

to be honest here, i hate all of west texas, all the cities, el paso, amarillo, odessa midland and even lubbock, but by far Lubbock is the best..and it still blows literally!

The only good thing about Lubbock is Lubbock in the rear view mirror....and...the TONS of Hot College Girls ......like I have any luck with them, at 55!:(

Back