newbuild43.jpg

newbuild44.jpg

newbuild45.jpg

newbuild46.jpg

newbuild47.jpg

newbuild48.jpg

newbuild49.jpg

newbuild50.jpg

Heres some shots of rolling chassis loosely assembled. You can see the awesomely wide tracker bars, the air assist forks, gas rear shocks, and the headlight.

I dropped my pan off to a local apholstery wizard and he putting something together for me in the next while.. in leather!

Bars look great. Kinda like the Norman Hyde M bars for the triumph. Really really like the raw tank. Satin clear would be perfect me thinks

Heres the shot I got from the upholsterer. Stoked! My cars transmission went so the bike will be put on hold for a wee little bit. We will see!

I did order all my wire sleeving, velocity stacks, and gasket/seals for motor!

Thank you George. I love it all as well!

More schtuff to look at..as you can see, Im a bit obsessed with my seat.. Could not have asked for anything more, its perfection. Real leather too!! Woo.

newbuild55.jpg

newbuild56.jpg

newbuild57.jpg

newbuild58.jpg

newbuild59.jpg

newbuild60.jpg

In other news, I managed to man-handle my motor up onto the work bench and disassembly has begun. I have my gasket kit, and seal kit on hand, Pamco on order, and ill be gettin a PMA once the funding looks a little better. Unfortunatly my beater car I bought 3 weeks ago shit itself and blew a hole through the transmission. So I had to buy another. Dammit!

I made the pan and had a local leather wizard carve up the foam and give it a good wrapping..

So unfortunately for you, its a one off my friend!

Heres some updates on the motor, I apologize for the god-awful quality of some of the photos.

Im just doing a top end freshen up with all new gaskets, seals, and some cleaning/painting. Anyone see anything that doesn't look right?

img0656.jpg

I will be replacing the front sprocket..
img0668xz.jpg

img0669qih.jpg

img0664ak.jpg

img0661zf.jpg

img0680xa.jpg

I glass blasted the top end.. Realllly improved the look. Hard to believe its not painted!

img0681y.jpg

img0684vf.jpg

img0685ve.jpg

And threw a coat of paint on the jugs..

img0686ln.jpg

Now waiting for my pamco, and will be ordering hughs pma once I get together a little more cash flow.

Ill be replacing the rings, popping the valves out for a clean up, and then reassembling.

Am I doing alright? First engine clean up..

Oh and can anyone tell me what the 016 means?

img0660md.jpg

So much progress on your bike man! Really diggin the aesthetics. Wish I could answer your questions on the engine stuff but Post as much details and pictures of the process as I'm sure I'll be referencing them in the very near future.

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Hellbent your build is looking real good.

What upgrades are you doing to your motor?

That is going to be a real nice motor when you finish. The number etched on the cylinders is factory bore size 75 MM + .016. The bike looks great. The seat turned out super nice. :thumbsup:

So it is .016" larger than factory?

I cant find any info on a 1st overbore thats .016..it all seems to be .025 or more..

Cause who doesnt like mock ups..

Im waiting for some rings and then i can put er back together!

img0705op.jpg

Back