this to this

buddy

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the pictures upload, first try. After a lot of work I'm on the road again!

Attachments

• IMG_2113.JPG
    IMG_2113.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2517.JPG
    IMG_2517.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_2518.JPG
    IMG_2518.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 200
Took 5 months but 3 were lost to sitting around in Florida, so 2 months a little everyday, inch by inch anythings a sinch.

Why I did this.

Bike was special to me. In 81 took it from Ontario with son number one, he was 14,to Prince Rupert in northern BC, down the inland waterway by ferry to Vancover then into Washington state and east thru the US home. Then number 2 son jumped on and we went east thru New England to Bar Harbor then across to Nova Scotia toured then maritimes then home. 10,600km in 6 weeks never missed a beat. Only trouble was lost the drive chain in New York state. So, as Paul Harvey said, "this is the rest of the story".

well done ! thats excellent progress in such a short space of time. certainly puts me to shame.
Love the history your family have with the bike, that makes it very special. Wish I had that with a vehicle

Any chance of a picture of your bars ? they look great

excellent ! cheers buddy.
Clubman not clip ons :thumbsup:

I'd love to build a Cafe racer one day but I'm not sure my back would thank me at the ripe old age of 62

peanut:

That's why all the rush to get this on the road. We pass this way but once. I'm not sure how many springs I have left to ride!

Back