Wanted - TIG Welding Fundamentals with David Bird DVD

haha - you sonofabitch. I'm almost there. Jeep transmission didn't need to be replaced, so I'm financially ready. I found an electrician to come install my 240 line for $85. Waiting for a response regarding date/time. After that I'm off to buy my Diversion 165. Can't wait!

165! Thought you were gonna get the 180? Buy one of my other bikes and I will be that much closer. Im still sticking with the 180.

Posted via Mobile

The 165 plus a foot pedal will still save me about $400 off the 180. It's not worth the extra money to me to get a digital display and 120v capabilities.

Tru dat! I don't like the foot pedal...that's how I first started. I love the thumb wheel.

Posted via Mobile

Keep your eyes peeled on craigslist, my buddy just got a miller sychrowave 200, gas bottle, rods, foot pedal, plus more for $1000... in excellent condition.

As for wiring, its pretty easy, you can do it yourself. If you want.

Keep your eyes peeled on craigslist, my buddy just got a miller sychrowave 200, gas bottle, rods, foot pedal, plus more for $1000... in excellent condition.

As for wiring, its pretty easy, you can do it yourself. If you want.

Yeah, I've had CL searches in my feed reader for at least a month, no deals like that seen in Chicago. I'm ok spending a lil more to get a new item for my first welder. Ya know, for local warranty and so I know its not a faulty machine when I can't weld :)

Posted via Mobile

I bought the video, its OK, but they really should have gone into more depth on machine settings and types of filler rod for materials, etc...

Ha glad you're getting your TIG finally :) I'm getting an Eastwood Podwer Coat kit so if you're w/out a PC setup, you can weld my parts and I'll PC yours lol.

I'll be doin rims/hubs/engine covers, lower forks, trees, etc on my bike. Only problem is I don't have a sand blaster...still working on that.

But seriously what colors are you wanting? That way when I order the stuff I can be sure and get those colors. And then we could arrange a time to do all our parts at once :)

Back