Time for a proper introduction

Uncle Bryan

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hello Crew
Bout time I introduce myself.
Howdy and Hi, I'm Uncle Bryan. They call me that because thats my name :)

This all started about a year ago when I saw a 250cc bobber thingy and thought it was really cool. A few months later I found this site and that was it, I was hooked.

I've been lurking here for about the last 8 months and a couple weeks ago I picked up a 1981 650. I tried to out run it but it just jumped in the back of my truck. Can I keep it?...

I'm 53, married, retired and have always had some sort a project going on in my life.

Heres one of my favorite projects:

It's a 1965 Piper Super Cub
I put her in three airshows and she took 1st place three times. I'm very proud of that project.

I have rode and raced bikes from the time I was 7 until I was 27. At that time I had a bad 'get off' and having babies and all, I decided I needed to do something safer. So I got my pilots license and started racing Baja 1000 type off rode cars.

In the end I married my very high stress job for 30 years and from that I earned a heart attack and lost my job, lost my house, my plane, my credit, my wife, and of all the things I lost, the gawd damn wife came back!
(don't tell her I said that OK, I'll get my ass kicked ;))

So here I am gents. Ready to break some more stuff.

Oh yeah, I picked her up for $500 bucks, good compression and a box full of stuff!

Oh, and oh yeah again....it's a real pleasure to be associated with you guys!
Bryan

Hello Uncle Bryan. Welcome man! That Piper Super Cub was a beaut. Nice work.
I think you better keep the bike.What are your plans for it?

Bryan That was quite the lighting fast life story!
Welcome. I wont tell Her if You don't
And it would have been nice if the cub could have found her way home too!:)

Back