tracker cruising the neighborhood

Experienced rider, slowing at the right distances, cranking it up when safe. That environment could be any road around these parts, county road crew too. One thing missing is the smells...........love it.
Need to get me one of them riding cameras.

Wow! I almost missed this little gem! Those roads were stunning JP. Man I could ride on roads like that all day long. ❤️ Where was that filmed, and what did you film it with? I watched that whole video mesmerized, what beautiful country. You should make a video of one of your lunch runs on your Hogly Ferguson. 😎

Wow! I almost missed this little gem! Those roads were stunning JP. Man I could ride on roads like that all day long. ❤️ Where was that filmed, and what did you film it with? I watched that whole video mesmerized, what beautiful country. You should make a video of one of your lunch runs on your Hogly Ferguson. 😎

Nice one JP!! Yeah, almost missed this one too. Beautiful roads. What camera you using?
Ha Ha that was the maiden voyage with my new Go Pro - hence, I hid it in the "Classroom". I always thought myself somewhat tech savvy, but time waits for no man & it's finally passed me over: took forever to figure out how to transfer it to desktop and then edit (limit 15 min. length). The quality got worse after upload. Anyway those are local roads - just out my driveway: I'm ~1/8 mile from the house when it started....

The Big Hog likes bigger roads than those,but well suited to the Tracker, I did film a short ride on the XLCR, but still transferring/editing.......:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm being a bit sneaky with these posts as I'm really not happy with the quality yet. The raw camera footage is good, but I lose video quality uploading it to the video editor and the audio still has a lot of wind noise, so I'm still posting in the "classroom"

There's a reason the early French explorers called the Ohio "La Belle Rivière".
I was born in the high desert of Southern California and was raised in my ancestral homelands of southern New Jersey but I have chose to live in the Ohio River Valley. The beauty of seeing those hills along the river and imagining that landscape hasn't changed in thousands of years removes any complacency of where I live. Yeah, she's just a couple of miles down from this ridgetop.

There's an 18 mile stretch of designated scenic state highway here that runs 18 miles along la Belle from the village of Vevay to Madison that is a wee bit wilder, probably enjoyed more on an XS for its twisties.

Watching the video I was trying to determine which direction you were running. Noticing only one shadow coming in from a tree on the left, I'll guess westerly.

The buffeting of the concrete truck.......

Same Video as before, up OH Rt 7, but this one is uploaded direct to Youtube rather than through a video editor. The audio still has wind noise, but the picture is better quality (?).

Hey! Another great video! The second version really is much better ( and your Harley is so nice! )

Re: your wind noise, I was poking around YouTube looking for fixes and I thought this guy came up with a really nice fix. For what it’s worth…….

Ok, one more video from yesterday's ride; this one heading south from Newport, OH past Pleasants Power Plant (WV) and the Willow Island Hydroelectric Dam.

Subsequent videos should have wind-noise reduction🤞and maybe we can begin posting them in "Just Ride" (?)

And a pic for Bob: Ride's End @ Hotel Lafayette in Marietta

1691329897152.jpeg

Back