UK Board Tracker Build Thread

Certainly does. Trying to workout what headlight to fit. I want it to be a break from the norm, so I was looking at a small projector style unit

67D219-A741-4BB8-A55F-5501DA145E27.png_zpsuuymtgkz.jpg

I would have liked finned tappet covers. (he says grabbing a flac jacket)

Hi ROY,
contact motoxs about him making you a set of them on his CNC Mill.
And that's a flak jacket. (FLAK = Fleuger Abwehr Kannon) like Biggles had to wear.
[EDIT] Or did you mean you'd like them on Paul's tracker? There's enough meat around the portholes that reasonably sized fins could be cut in it, so why not, eh? [ENDEDIT]

Who pissed in your cornflaces, you're going to busy if you korrect every error on the innernet.
I meant on Pauls build, instead of the see frow.

Who pissed in your cornflaces, you're going to busy if you korrect every error on the innernet.
I meant on Pauls build, instead of the see frow.

Hi Roy,
thanks for the C vs K interchangeability demonstration.
In return, a little poem for you:-
The mate off a lugger,
A lascivious bugger,
The sort that spells cunt with a K

And an article of interest:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flak_jacket

Paul, really enjoying your build thread. Your bobber build was one of the best and has been a great reference for me that I go back to again and again.

Thanks for sharing, Scott

A little more done today. I started on the wiring and drilled the frame so I can route all wires internally. I drilled down through the top frame so I could get a chamfer on the inside to stop snagging, then welded the top holes back up. Also drilled down and into the rear tube and capped the top hole witha weld.

4D467862-D033-4F52-8C6A-DCDACA189043_zps5s5efcsk.jpg

5C73E813-29D8-417C-A61C-093102E10448_zpsuxtqvvbb.jpg

7A32326A-351E-4AEE-8F32-D9CA60A4C9FC_zps8borz6ou.jpg

4E46BCD4-9103-4228-B25F-E4427C7821FA_zpstnevo5tu.jpg

The headlight turned up today too. However, as I got more of the wiring done I hooked it up to a battery and gave it a few kicks. I got a few good splutters but it was a bit late in the day to really go for it. Tomorrow mornings job :)

Back