Using mikesxs

Welcome to the forum, inspeedwetrust.

I've used it numerous times quite successfully. The trick is to know what parts are substandard and which are preferred. Could fill a book. Best to use the search functions here to get that info as it is dynamic. There's other suppliers, too. Like 650central.com and boats.net.

Last edited:
I have probably spent 3-4000 there so far. Fast ship usually good parts but yes there are a few things to be avoided.

I too have spent a few grand there over the years,the shipping cost is better if you a large order. Shipping is high on small orders.

hit or miss. I bought the 6 over kit for the topend of mine, runs great. Pistons, rings, weighed the same. cyliders were good.
Other than parts like that, most of it is taiwanese. The pamco kits are solid, the rubber used for carb boots are crap, dont buy carb kits there either. they say mikuni , and even have the square in a square, but they are not mik's. Goto niche cycle. best resource for carb parts ive seen so far.
These parts will not score big on concourse, but will get you down the road with effort.

Use the google search top left, type in MikesXS, usually can find any answers to any question there.

A couple of links on Mikes parts.

Thing to remember is that MikesXS gets parts in a bulk order so if he has one bad batch the next shipment may be good............

Oh yes, and Welcome

Be careful. They'll ship quick but I've gotten a handful of bad parts. They have always resolved the issues but I had to pay shipping. Shipping, as said, is expensive on small orders.

Back