Video Thread

This is a beautifully shot video of one of my favorite cars. The owner is quite the eccentric as well, his garage is very retro and purposeful for such a small space. He was on a budget when it was constructed and is good at making something out of old shit. It is just great to see. Envious as all hell. Some of you guys who have posted pics of your workspace give off the same vibe, Too many, and others come to mind. I suck at that game, you give me an old cabinet, all I see is an old cabinet.

w.png
Rat Bike

so you thought that scooters were slow huh ! :wink2:

well this one is a lot quicker than an XS . and its 50 years old

Carbon ........you have Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much free time on your hands buddy :laugh:

the more I watch it the more I see in that short video.

Dogs don't generally just attack humans unless provoked so I am curious to understand what triggered the dog to attack like that.

The primary sensory imput for both dogs and cats is smell.
Did you see how that dog 'smelled' the air on the far side of the van before charging around the front of the van to find the source of the smell? Then once he could see the kid the dog used his sight to manoever himself into the best attacking position

The neighbours dog may have had a previous experience with the kids family and the family's 'pack' smell on the kid may have triggered that attack response.

Don't you just love that cat :D She used her full body weight to knock the dog off his feet so that she could even up the odds . Then she attacked him again to make sure he cleared the area. Great maternal behaviour.

When you see an animal protect a human like that it just sickens me to hear about all the mindless cruelty we humans inflict on animals

Back