Video Thread

stuff happens when stupid girls are humping the door wanting guys to know how good they can screw.
thanks for posting that screaming little dumbass. :laugh:

I filmed this short clip at the most recent TX2K car meet at Hennessey's Motorsports Ranch near Houston. There was lots of high end cars running all day and then this Cummins 3/4 ton pulls up next to this Viper...Well, the rest you'll just have to see.

This movie is crazy. World War Z
I thought it was a war movie. Well it is kinda.
It starts with action and pretty much stays that way till the end.
Can You say video on steroids

My Dad was in the world war II, they didn't take any crap, D-day he said when the planes came, all you could see looking in all direction was American planes in the sky, (Awesome) those countries knew we meant business, we were highly respected and honored, I believe we are the greatest on earth. We need to be respect and honor our troops today like they were then (sorry for venting) I just get mad the way or forces are treated today.

(Good video, should be showed at all public schools)

My Dad was in the world war II, they didn't take any crap, D-day he said when the planes came, all you could see looking in all direction was American planes in the sky, (Awesome) those countries knew we meant business, we were highly respected and honored, I believe we are the greatest on earth. We need to be respect and honor our troops today like they were then (sorry for venting) I just get mad the way or forces are treated today.

(Good video, should be showed at all public schools)

If soldiers were paid more than politicians, it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Back