Video Thread

this lady doesn't know it but she is watching the ants doing the death spiral.
sometime the ants get confused and lose their pheromone trail then start following each other until they starve to death. That thing in the middle the lady is talking about is nothing but ants piled up on each other.

All right Dallas Texas Yall should feel very safe now days.
The Dallas County Sheriff's Department acquired a military truck designed for overseas combat earlier this month. Only a cool $600,000.00 The sheriff's deputies traveled to Fort Hood earlier this month to pick up a MaxxPro MRAP (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected) vehicle, developed by Navistar. "The MaxxPro MRAP is built to withstand ballistic arms fire, mine blasts, IEDs, and other emerging threats
How do Ya like the big ass machine gun on top?
it's a god thing the cops are on Your side. right?

That is one big jeep, Carbon. The big gun on top is enough to put anyone off. What has the sheriff got in mind for such a brute - and what will the rest of the posse drive?

Anlaf

That is one big jeep, Carbon. The big gun on top is enough to put anyone off. What has the sheriff got in mind for such a brute - and what will the rest of the posse drive?

Anlaf

I think he wants to kick some ass when they call for marshal law.
What ever they drive I'm sure it wont be that cool.

They look a little nastier in the AFG, but so do the guns. The MRAP is bigger than these. That's a 30MM off the nose of an Apache. That's not me, BTW.

Attachments

• IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 168
Is a 30mm bigger than a 50cal? It looks a mean gun.

Anlaf
Yea, a whole bunch. Technically, the 30MM is a cannon (varying performance rounds, IE High Explosive, Armor piercing HE, tracer, flechette, large duplex, etc.) A .50 Cal is 12.7 MM by comparison, and typically fires tracers, armor piercing, and armor piercing incendiary, and what's known as "ball" ammunition, which is just a conventional bullet. Ball is not used much anymore.

The big difference between a gun and a cannon is that a cannon's ammo typically explodes on impact with a secondary charge within the munition, and a gun fires a direct action projectile. Close is good enough with a cannon. Not that it's a total "miss" when a .50 hits a concrete wall next to you, because you're gonna be wearing some masonry.

I saw this weapon on TV a couple years ago It is quite wicked

Now if you want to bring home the bacon from lets say 800meters this is the setup fr YOU this system will make almost anyone sniper quality shooter. for real!

Well You guys know I like racing.
This is one of those good races.
If memory serves me the last bike race I posted the same two guys were going at it all the way to the flag and they crossed side by side and who knows who was going to win.
Any way good race worth watching

Back