What did Santa bring??? (2010)

The wifey got me a 2.2 gal axed tank, a gas cap for it and a fuel petcock for my build! She always tries to get me some car or bike parts (which ever i'm into at the time) for x-mas and b-days.:)

So far I got a new auto-darkening welding helmet and a Craftsman motorcycle jack. Still haven't done Christmas with one side of my family though.

Try Kentucky Tavern sometime (KT). A lot of the expensive stuff like Makers and Jack seems syrupy, to me, like cough medicine.

Here's what I got:

Attachments

• xs650sweatshirt.jpg
    xs650sweatshirt.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 133
My Brother-In-Law sent me a package from MikesXS containing a set of clubman bars, new grips, a front brake light switch, hardware for the side covers, and new rear foot pegs, the special raised ones for exhaust clearance.

Thanks, Bro!!

DLD1

A omars dirt track racing rear wheel conversion kit, piston and ring set and bottom crank bearing! Baby is rolling and soon to be running! Then off to paint and powder!

I made myself a gift this year, a 2000 V-Star 1100 Classic. Also got a motorcycle jack, a Haynes book for my V-Star, a book called "The Harley Davidson Motor Co. archive collection". This book is pretty well made with a lot of great pictures. This is not a gift but I also order drag bars, new grips and chrome side covers for the V-Star.

Two new choke tubes and the wrench to change them.
xjwmx, what are you loading the deer bullets in?

Back