What happens when you mug for the camera.

RG has a thread about this in garage
and we have been talking about this guy on the Triumph forum too.
this Guy does everything wrong.:doh:
So kids remember target fixation will kill You!:wtf:
He went right where he kept looking.:yikes:
Look where you want to go because thats where you will go!:thumbsup:

In the same general area there used to be a mountain called Clinch Mountain. The mountain is still there, but the road has been turned into a straight 4-lane! I was amazed when I was down there summer before last. No more Clinch Mountain. These days it would be a great motorcycle attraction if it still existed. I remember a homemade zoo on the top with signs like "See the Bear!" from when I was a kid. Nothing at all around there anymore.

lucky he landed on his ample ass:D

The Ferrari driver might have done more than just close his eyes and clench his cheeks :doh:

Riding the Dragon is truly amazing. I've ridden it 30 to 40 times over a period of 25 years. This video is an example of what can happen if you loose concentration, become distracted, or target fixation. If you don't know or haven't been there it's US 129 in Tennessee to just over the North Carolina border. 318 curves in 11 miles says it all. I highly recommend
it with these cautions, be alert, know your ability, be alert, have good tires, be alert, know how to brake, be alert, know your bike, stay alert.

The cruiser guy escaped w/ only a broken wrist. Unfortunately a well experienced sport rider did a low side slide on the fluids left from this crash. He went off the side and over the hill into the trees. Broken back, fractured skull, 2 punctured lungs etc.. His son said he may be in the hospital for months.:(

Back